7.24.2009

I made The Top Ten

I made the top 10 cut! I still don't want to actually believe that I really have a chance to win because I don't want to set myself up for disappointment but maybe, just maybe...this is my time to shine. Well, the cuts for top 5 are next and this is where it gets tricky because as fewer and fewer advance there is a greater likelihood I won't be chosen. I could very easily be cut at this point but I am hoping that they will see something in me that makes them want to invite me to the LA casting.

I have been having a fabulous time with my fiance. We basically just picked up right where we left off. It is so great to have him here. It was nice that he was here to celebrate my top 10 selection with me. I want so much for him to be proud of me. I am trying not to think about his inevitable departure. I want to savor these precious moments with him while I can.

I am also trying not the think about all of the excess food that I am eating. I want to just enjoy myself and be free of that kind of worry but that is kind of hard when I am acutely aware of every single bite of food I consume. Who wants to count calories in Vegas? I have definitely indulged more then normal but I am trying to be OK with that.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...