1.28.2009

The Power Of Love


Sometimes it scares me that I can no longer picture life without him. There is a before him and an after him and somehow all of the struggles and pain that came before are insignificant in comparison to the happiness that he brings. He adds so much to my life and now that I have that I don’t ever want to be without it again. Just knowing that he loves me makes this world a better place for me. When I hear his laugh, feel his touch, and see his face a sense of comfort and reassurance washes over me. When I am in his presence it is almost impossible to be sad. He makes me want to be better then I am-to fight through the sadness that sometimes threatens to take me down. Being in love is unlike any other feeling in this world. I don’t think it is fully understood just how powerful it can be. It is more then a feeling or emotion and yet those are the only words I can produce in my feeble attempt to explain what cannot be adequately put into words. It is indescribable really. It’s just this incredible wave of emotion that starts in my chest and fills my entire being with joy and light. It is powerful, overwhelming, scary and yet wonderful all at the same time. It is this heavy yet uplifting joyous natural high and there is nothing in this world that compares to it. What is it about being in love that inspires such inexplicable euphoria? I would rather fall in love and have my heart broken ten times then to never experience it at all, but lucky for me I have been fortunate enough not to have to do that. I have been fortunate enough to have met him. I know it without question that he is my soul mate. It feels so right to have him by my side. When we are together I can't seem to get close enough. When we are not together I feel as though a part of me is missing.  He is constantly on my mind and in my heart. Despite everything that has come before I was put on this earth to be with this one person and through any obstacle our love will triumph. It has to because I can think of no other alternative in this life that makes any sense. The love I feel for him is this glorious secret that I carry inside of me just bursting to be told but that can never ever be said because no matter how many times I try there simply are not words that could ever do it justice.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...