Wedding Wednesday: Pro Pics in The Park

[July 10, 2010] So, without further ado I will start with the pro pics we took in the park before the ceremony.  When I first saw Mj in his tux walking towards me outside the hotel I started to cry.  He looked so handsome.  This was the first of many unexpected tears of joy throughout the day.  Originally we weren't going to go to this park even though they have some of the most beautiful backdrops in our city.  This park is huge and always bustling with activity.  There is always something going on there and I didn't think we had time to deal with traffic or parking.  I told the photographer we'd meet him at a less grand but closer to our hotel park.  "Do you trust me?"  Mj asked.  "Don't worry.  Schedule the shoot at the park and I will arrange the transportation."  And arrange it he did.  We were whisked away in a shiny black limo.

I felt like a star stepping out of the limo


We were supposed to meet the photographer at 2:00 pm but after such a rushed and crazy morning we were just making our way into the park at 2:30pm.  Our photographers tracked us down and started snapping pics as soon as we got out.  I had to force myself to calm down and stop being frazzled and worried about the time so we could just relax and take some good pics. It was actually fun walking around the park as bride and groom.  Every few steps we'd get a "congratulations" by some passersby and definitely attracted attention. This is a very popular photo destination.  So many times I have seen pretty young girls in elaborate quinceanera dresses and glowing brides with their dashing grooms in tow at this very park.  It was so exciting that this time it was us.  We were that couple and it was OUR wedding day.  I really wish we'd had more time but I glad we got to do it at all.  We didn't do engagement photos.  And why not have as many pics as possible in our wedding day finery?  It's not like we get to dress like this very often ever.
Such gorgeous architecture in the background



I am really pleased with the pictures.  We look happy and the backgrounds are amazing.  We guzzled some champagne in the limo on the way back and got ready for the next part of our day.  The Ceremony.



18 comments

  1. OMG!!! Your pictures are absolutely stunning! The backdrop is beautiful!!! You look sooo gorgeous! I am dying to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are amazing. Good lucking picking the ones you want to hang on your walls. ;) You look so happy together and you are absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. your pictures belong in a wedding magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg...that door is awesome! what great backdrops! and you two aren't that bad either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW! Stunning photos!! I love your dress, you looked amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! These are all frameworthy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow your photog did an amazing job. The photos are picture perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are seriously gorgeous! These look like they are straight out of a wedding magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pictures are beautiful especially the black and white ones. Absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME.............

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for all of your kind comments on our pics! That park was the perfect setting. i WISH our wedding pics were in a bridal magazine but since they aren't the next best thing is posting them here to share with everyone. : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. First of all, you look stunning! I'm in love with that dress and your hair is PERFECT. The photos are amazing and I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Mrs Leslie. That's a huge compliment coming from my fashion idol!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That hair is slammin'!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, you look amazing!!!! Your dress is SOOOO beautiful!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Where did you take these pictures. They are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Carolandkyle-thanks! they were taken at this great historical park not far from where we live in so cal.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Thanks for being part of my blog.