I confess that I've actually been kinda loving this whole eating clean thing. I was eating like such crap and it feels good to know that at least 90% of what I'm putting into my body is healthy. What's the other 10% ? About 10 ounces of coffee in the morning and there was that one glass of wine last night but I have stayed away from candy, baked goods and severely limited my carb intake so as far as I'm concerned that's a win.
I confess that my husband thinks I'm fat. Well, what am I supposed to think when he says that I need to work on toning exercises? As a women it's my right to get all indignant about such comments. I know he doesn't think I'm fat. I've been doing almost all cardio for the last three years and he just wants me to switch it up. Muscle building is important too. And he wants me to be ripped. Noted. See next confession.
I confess that I'm kinda proud of how the 30 Day Shred Level 1 has not kicked my butt nearly as much as I was expecting it too. Maybe I'm not in as bad of shape as my husband thinks I am. Yes, I was sore but mostly upper body and not even terribly so. I better not get too confident because it only gets harder and Level 2 will probably be my undoing.
|Latest Giveaway Win!!!|
I confess that I'm a little nervous about this new video thing on Instagram. People in the blog world don't know me in 3D. It's just different. I may or may not ever post a video. We shall see.
|Confessional Friday // Linking up with Leslie @A Blonde Ambition|
I confess that I had no idea where the brakes on a car were. One day we were driving down the highway and I noticed a red metal circle inside the tire of a car next to us and I asked Mj my usual question. What's that? Again, he looks at me like I'm crazy and says their brakes. But they aren't like that on every car are they? I've never noticed a color like that. Suddenly it was like a whole new world opened up to me. I saw breaks in the wheels of every car I looked at. Well, where did you think the brakes were? He asks. I actually thought they were somewhere under my foot when I pressed the brake. That general area. I've been driving a car since I was 16 so maybe I should know that. For the record I don't know how to change a flat tire either.
Happy Friday all!!! This day could not come fast enough.
Bloglovin' // Twitter // Facebook // Instagram