Hot New Camera

'aint she a beauty?
[Photo source & reviews]
Mj finally decided to buy another camera.  Do you know what this means?  It means that when we go places together and look back on our pictures you will actually be able to tell that I was there too.  Normally, I can barely even get him to take a picture of me but I have a feeling he'll want to use this one.  Anyone ever hear of a Canon Rebel T3i?  I hadn't.  This sucker is big and it 'aint cheap.  He bought an extra lens to go with it too that zooms in really close. 

So what suddenly made him decide to spend hundreds on a camera after four years of not owning a one at all or barely taking any pictures?  Europe that's what.  He wants us to have a really good camera while we're on vacation which is pretty cool but then I got sort of sad.  I'm the picture taker not him.  I'm the unofficial historian in this marriage and I'm the blogger.  I take pictures of EVERYTHING yet he has a really nice camera and I don't?  Since I was looking all pathetic and sad he said it'll be ours, which is sweet, but then he jetted off to Germany with it and I haven't seen it since.  As soon as that camera and I are in the same country again and I figure out how to use it you might see some better pictures around these parts.  Our vacation pictures should be awesome and maybe I can finally get my food pics to look as good as they taste. 

12 comments

  1. That's the camera I want so bad!!! Let me know what you think about it!! Ah... so excited for you and your trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a fabulous camera! I want a good camera too! One day, one day!

    I cannot wait to see the pictures you take with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have the camera....definitely money well spent

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love new cameras I'm asking for one for Christmas!

    Thanks for stopping by to read Janna's post!

    Tab

    ReplyDelete
  5. let me know if you love it, we need one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see some of the photos you snap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice camera. We have the older version, the T2i and we love it. We need to use it more. I used it a lot when we first got it but it's so big that we mainly use our smaller camera.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh that's awesome! I use a Nikon but I have heard great things about the Canon Rebel, especially in the blogging world. :) Can't wait to see your photos and hear about your adventures in Europe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful camera. I have an older version. I love my digital camera. I hope y'all have fun using it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha I can totally see how this went down...I'm the historian too, and yet the hubby has the nice camera. He "gifted" it to me, but now I don't know how to use it! All that matters is now y'all have a great camera for Europe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The lure of Europe can make one do a lot of things they normally wouldn't! What a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I instantly thought about all the pics you can take in Europe..enjoy the camera!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Thanks for being part of my blog.