One Second Every Day (For An Entire Year)


 

I've always been the one taking pictures and writing in journals. Then blogging came along. Then social media. For whatever reasons, I've been drawn to documenting my life since I was 10. One second every single day? Who has time for that? And what's the point? 

I always thought my life was way too boring for anything like this, but in 2022 I was inspired to record one second of every day and you know what? Boring is beautiful. I may not be living the most exciting life on the planet but so what. I am fortunate. I have so many good things, wonderful people and beautiful moments in my life. A collection of moments big and small is what makes a life. I'm lucky to have every single one of them. Every day, every second is precious. If you think your life is too mundane or boring to do something like this think again. 

I documented one second every day of my life for a year and this is how it turned out....

One Second A Day For An Entire Year | 2022: Watch it on YouTube Here.

 


The holidays whizzed by in a whir of fun and exhaustion. We went to New Orleans in August, had a quick weekend getaway to Los Angeles in September, Hawaii in October, Buffalo in November and Miami in December. It was so much fun but it was also pretty exhausting. We also had a lot of holiday fun with our neighbors. The festivities start in October with Halloween and then next thing you know it's Thanksgiving and Holiday gatherings. We had Friendsgiving. Then a neighborhood progressive part of cocktails and cookies and then a New Years Eve party too. Good people. Good fun. Good times. I am currently in the midst of a much needed dry January and healthy reset. I'll update on that later.

Happy New Year!!!

2 comments

  1. LOVE this! Cheers to all the workouts, travel, yummy food and football <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent more than a second of my life watching your compilation, and I have to say this is really cool. I noticed you went to Roscoes while here in LA! Ha!
    One second; life is not boring at all.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Thanks for being part of my blog.