My First Blog Award

Olivea over at The Sweet Life has so kindly given me my first blog award EVER. Thank You!!! I am absolutely honored. I do this blog because I love to write. I have been keeping journals since the age of 10 long before the Internet digital age! It's just something I need to do. The fact that anyone at all reads it or derives some sort of enjoyment out of it is such a bonus. This little blog community has been so fun to be a part of.

Blog award Rules:
1. Post where you want to be in 10 years
2. Pass it on to 10 of your BF (blog friends)

Each of the following bloggers offers a unique perspective on all kinds of things. It's been fun and interesting to take a peak inside the lives of so many and I enjoy reading each and every one of them.
Part II of my blog award post to be continued.....

1 comment

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!! blogging really is so awesome!! Hope you had a nice weekend!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Thanks for being part of my blog.