How to Get a Runway Body

Candice Swanepoel and Erin Heatherton tell us how it's done

Caution: Watching this video might turn you into a supermodel.  If only it were that easy right?  I don't doubt that these ladies work out to stay fit, toned and runway ready but I'm also pretty sure that most of what they got is the result of hitting the gene pool jackpot.  We all know that Victoria's Secret models are well done genetic aberrations who's likeness cannot be duplicated with mere boxing, Zumba or jump rope sessions.  No workout regime on the planet can stretch a body to 5'10", reformulate metabolism and totally rearrange the placement and dimensions of waist to hip ratio.  They can't exactly stand up there and admit that they are simply born that way.  I do agree with what they said at the end.  "If your body feels good you look good."

Victoria's Secret has a new line of workout wear.  VSX Sexy Sport.  They've got everything right down to a very sexy water bottle and yoga mat.  Such cute stuff.  I might have to get some...after it hits clearance.  I'm well aware that it won't magically turn me into a Victoria's Secret Angel but it'll make me feel good to look cute at the gym.

5 comments

  1. i don't know if i believe! but interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Step 1: Be born with freakish genetics
    Step 2: Do what's in this video :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could totally look like these girls...if only someone wanted to pay me to do so. Unfortunately nobody does so my exercise ball and I don't really see each other too often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummmm!! I would have to agree with Dani about the genes lol!! Just wanted to let you know I tagged you in a post on my blog here http://nabstural.blogspot.com/2012/01/tag-im-it.html. Hope you have a chance to check it out soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree that genetics is definitely the key here. LOL. These girls do not have one athletic bone in their bodies. They seem uncoordinated and awkward like they've never worked out a day in their lives. Regardless they look gorgeous and those outfits are too adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Thanks for being part of my blog.