Guest Post: Places I want to Visit

Hello, Friends! I’m Lauren and I blog over at Choosing Joy! I’m here today to talk to you about some of the places that I most want to travel to, while CeCe is away vacationing in beautiful Europe!  My fiance, Brian, has traveled so much during his life. I, on the other hand, have not. At least, not before we met. After meeting Brian, I have definitely expanded my horizons a bit, and traveled to places I probably never would have otherwise, and it's been an amazing experience. I would love to travel more, and we have plans to visit quite a few more places within the next few years. Here is a list of some of the top places I would most like to visit...


1. Maine
Maine is probably the place I would like to visit the most. Brian's family has gone many times, and I've heard so many good things about this place - including the cuisine. I've never had lobster in my life, but am definitely planning on trying it when Brian and I make a stop here on our honeymoon! Besides this, I'd love to see some of the surrounding states, and Canada, since they are so easy to get to from Maine.
{via}
2. Shenandoah National Park
Earlier this year (during late winter), my fiance and I took a trip to Virginia to spend the weekend at Shenandoah National Park. It was absolutely beautiful, and is the best vacation I've ever been on thus far. I would love to return again during the spring when the trees are in full bloom, and there is more green than brown, and when we can go hiking without freezing. I can only imagine how breathtaking the views would be during the warmer months. Next time we go here, I'd love to see Monticello, since it's fairly close to Skyline Drive, and I've never been there before.
{via}
3. Hawaii
I'm not sure this one really needs any explanation. Hawaii is beautiful. Simple as that. For years, I have wanted to visit Hawaii and travel The Road to Hana. There is so much I want to do in Hawaii, I'm hoping this will be a long vacation! The beaches look so beautiful and peaceful - have you ever seen waters so clear?
{via}

Cece's 2 Cents:  Thanks for the Post Lauren!  I haven't been to Maine or Shenandoah but I have been to Hawaii.  We went to Oahu for our honeymoon and I can honestly say it is as beautiful as that picture.  Actually, pictures really don't do it justice.  What, Europe didn't make the list?  Maybe I can convince you to add it after I get back and post a million recaps and pics about my trip.

6 comments

  1. I want to visit Hawaii badly too! Hopefully one day!

    And I want to visit Maine now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Maybe you'll convince me to add it to my top three! I originally had five or six places on the list, but decided just to keep the post short :) Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

    Lauren
    http://laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hawaii is on my bucket list too...great choices Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maine is beautiful. You've never had lobster? WOW!! I eat at least two/month. I live in NYC and there's a place that gets their lobster from Maine so I have to treat myself twice a month.
    Shenandoah is pretty too. I went a few times when I lived in DC.
    I've never been to Hawaii but it's not high on my bucket list. I know I'll make it there but there are other places I want to go to first. Dubai was on top of my list and I spent 8 wonderful days there last year. Spain and Italy were on it but I knocked them off 2 years ago. Next up is Argentina. I can't wait to eat all the meat and drink a ton of Malbec!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are so many places I want to visit it's hard to keep track. Italy is on top of my list, because of my heritage. I would also love to visit Maine and the New England area. San Diego, Seattle, Chicago are just a few of the places on my list as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Maine! My favorite Inn is the Pleasant Point Inn on Kezar Lake. Amazing. There's a lot more than just lighthouses ;)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Thanks for being part of my blog.