Mommy for Hire

Remember that photo shoot I did last year for a company that makes baby products?  With modeling I've found that the pics usually pop up after you finally start checking back for the pics and forget that you ever did the shoot in the first place.  MJ mentioned it to me the other day so I went to the website to check and what do you know.  Here they are.
Photos are property of Tiny Love
These pictures look so carefree and easy but getting them was anything but.  This baby was maybe 15-20 lbs.  Not heavy at all but after holding and bouncing him for hours my arms were shaking with fatigue.  The picture below wasn't easy either.  I was on a blanket on a really hard concrete floor.  Laying on my side for a long period of time got uncomfortable and they had to re adjust our clothes every few minutes.  Meanwhile, baby isn't always doing what they wanted.  I was so worried that they wasted their money on me, all the pictures were crap and they weren't going to use any so I was thrilled to see these.
via Tiny Love
I am not a mom.  I just get paid to look like one sometimes. 

19 comments

  1. You look fantastic! And natural!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look like a natural mom!! i love that bottom one. I'm always surprised to hear the back story of getting photos or shooting movies, bc it hardly ever looks like what it took to get the shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh- so fun! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are beautiful! Wow! You look good with a little babe!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look just like a mom. But luckily you can just give him back at the end of the day ha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My gosh you look amazing! This is the cutest picture...and I know how little baby's actually listen. :) i can imagine how challenging this shoot was!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would have never guessed you aren't a mom! How cool that they used these.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, I love this! What an interesting side-job, even if it a lie!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are gorgeous! Glad they used these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great! A natural! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You totally could have fooled me on those pics. You look like you are totally bonding with your child particularly in the first picture. I guess that's why they pay you the big bucks :). Really the pics are amazing and you look like a fine mom for sure even if it's just pretend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You looked like a natural! Such cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How awesome, you totally look like a momma, you also look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look amazing. I've always wondered if the children in photos are the model's children. you are amazing to take care of this little guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cool!! You look stunning!!! I can imagine how difficult they must have been, though. Getting one picture with my daughter where we are both looking at the camera can be an impossible task so something like this had to be tedious. Came out great though!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. these photos turned out so great! i'm sure modeling with a baby is pretty hard since they can't really take directions ha, but you look fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You make one drop dead gorgeous mom! It looks good on you ;)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Thanks for being part of my blog.